Thursday, December 9, 2010

Session 7: Global Connections

In Capstone II, I expect to change learning communities.  Edutopia is a wonderful resource, but upon participating in the three groups I chose this semester, I found that I didn’t receive many or particularly useful responses to my queries due partly to the fact that participation is infrequent and the communities aren’t very large in comparison to some other options.  Between sessions, I will continue to participate in the VEMA listserv discussions and posts that I have been a part of for the past 10 years.  I will review my bookmarks and research other potential groups to find a new one to join for Capstone II.  Classroom 2.0 seems to be an active learning community that other Capstone classmates seemed to have enjoyed and found beneficial.  In addition, I will likely become part of the learning community associated with whichever resource I used for my students’ collaborative partners for Capstone II.

No comments:

Post a Comment