The Capstone series has been an incredible learning journey! In Capstone, I learned about many new tools and resources that I was able to incorporate into lessons this year and even more tools and resources that I can incorporate into learning activities next year. Two of my favorite organizational tools I learned about in Capstone were Sqworl for bookmarking and LiveBinders. The ability to hyperlink in text documents and use of the Paint program for screenshots turned out to be invaluable as I participated in discussions and posted portfolio evidence. I look forward to sharing the many resources with staff and colleagues and inspiring others to increase their use of technology with the students they serve.
I will continue to participate in learning communities such as Edutopia, Global Schools Net, and The Global Education Collaborative ning to support others and share what I know as well as to learn from others. I particularly enjoyed participating in activities such as the ‘Trees Around the World’ project. Next year I look forward to continuing to support the requests of others as I create some of my own and engaging more with other educators and students from around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment